Thursday, June 10, 2010

NEW Pattern being TESTED!!! plus....preview!!


My newest PDF pattern - Slimline "Carry-It-All" Wallet - has now been sent to my testers! I'm hoping to have the pattern available for purchase sometime next week!! This wallet is 7.5"x3.5" (closed) with 6 credit card slots, 3 open pockets and a zippered pocket.

If you're interested in preordering the PDF pattern- for a discounted price, please click here to contact us.



PLUS...here's a preview pic of my next PDF bag pattern that's in the works (sorry the pic is not that great!! Too much clutter in the background!!) This is made out of charm squares (but could be made with regular fabric, too) - and has a Velcro closure and also drawstrings; an outer pocket with flap, and an inner zipper pocket, and an inner open pocket. It's approx. 13.5" wide x 13.5" high and about 3"-4" deep; with a single strap. I LOVE this bag!!


No comments:

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...