Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yummy Recipes and more... ~ 7/28

I thought I'd start compiling a list of yummy recipes, etc. that I've found on different blogs and on the web and post my list once a week....

so...without further ado...here's my first week's "edition".

(Feel free to comment with a link to some yummy recipes that you've found!!)



***************************
First up (I can't wait to try these!!):

From This Lil Piglet...how about some YUMMY Mini Root Beer Float Cupcakes?!?!


Next...from Baking Bites a recipe for Quick Vanilla Ice Cream.


And from The Thrifty Things is a yummy and EASY recipe for Hershey Bar Pie!


Lastly...from The Journal of a Girl Who Loves To Cook is a recipe for yummy Marshmallow + Oatmeal Cookies.



Also...here's a link for a FREE eCookbook: Let's Get Grilling.



Plus...if you like Hot Tamales candy...click HERE for a FREE sample!!

2 comments:

This Lil Piglet said...

Thanks for posting the link to this Rootbeer Float Cupcake recipe...one of my kids favs now too. I hope your readers enjoy it. :-)

Tanyia said...

Looks great!

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...