Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yummy Wednesday ~ 9/29

It's another Wednesday...which means another list of YUMMY recipes from blogland!!


(Sorry...no pictures this week.)

Homemade Pizza Sauce from Audrey's Country Crafts.

Potato Bake from Twelve Crafts till Christmas.

Cinnamon Bun Cupcakes posted by From Glitter to Gumdrops.

Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie from Pumpkin Tart.

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Coconut Pecan Cookies from Cottage Sisters.

Cream Cheese Butterscotch Brownies from 3 Four and Under.

Chocolate Cookies from Songberries.

Flourless Chocolate Torte from Remodelaholic.


YUMMY!! Thanks to all the bloggers above for posting some very yummy recipes for us!!


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

7 comments:

Christy said...

Fine, I give up on dieting, but I appreciate you spending the time to gather so many great recipes, and for including mine among 'em. :O)

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Oh my goodness. I think I just gained ten pounds just reading the names of the those recipes! My sweet tooth is definitely kicking into high gear!

Thanks for the shout out for the potato bake too!

Trisha B said...

Thanks so much for including my bownie recipe!

Carol said...

Thanks for sharing my recipe! I can't wait to try some of the others!

Pumpkin Tart said...

Thanks for sharing my Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie link! I can't wait to try the rest of the recipes!

-Andrea

audreyscountrycrafts said...

Now I'm getting hungry! All those recipes look amazing - will have to check them out!
Thanks so much for posting the link to my pizza sauce :)
LOVE your blog - will add it to my "to read" list.

Anonymous said...

Following you back and subscribing too!!

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...