Friday, January 13, 2012

Crafty Friday -- 1/13/12

Here's some new crafty finds for this week:
{Click on the pics OR on the source link below the pics to go to the sources!}


--------------------------------------------------------------

You can also find the following new crafty links ~ {PLUS MORE!!} - HERE on my pinterest Crafty-licious Board.

--------------------------------------------------------------


First up...an easy project I posted a few days ago on the blog:




And...another Valentine's Day idea:




Crochet Heart How-To:




Disney Princess Finger Puppets:




Fabric Flower:




T-Shirts to Bibs:




Finger Knitting How-To: {I remember doing this as a kid!!}




T-Shirt Quilt:




Rolling Chair Makeover:




Storage Box made from a Tissue Box:




Pattern Weights:




And...a little humor:




2 comments:

anne said...

Thanks so much for including my finger-knitting tutorial here! I appreciate it. I love the heart tic tac toe - so cute!

Jill said...

Thank you so much for featuring my princess puppets!

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...